It's the Last One for 2015
As you know Thursday 9/3 is the last session of CXpreX for 2015. This year has been a blast! Thank you all for volunteering, for riding and for supporting CXpreX.
We'd like to invite you to an End Of Series Party! We'll meet in the Gulo Room at Wolverine State Brewing Company after we close down CXpreX #4. Come over, bring your # plate and get a discount on beverages, hang with the cool CX Racers, look at pics from the series and if we can figure out how to connect a laptop to the WSBC Video screens we'll watch For the Love of Mud.
Hope to see ya there!
Here's some photos from Clinic #3. Download, share, enjoy.
ReplyDeletehttps://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9NwFWj05ByAfml1cnMxUXo3ZGxZM09INC01WVY1R0JHY1NmaFRJTUpTWDQ5a0hHLXNlRlU&usp=sharing
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFacebook photos from Day 3 for tagging and sharing:
ReplyDeleteThere's more, you know. https://www.facebook.com/MiddyMatthewsPhotos?ref=hl
Those are awesome. Thanks! Missed ya this am
DeleteI am undeniably thankful to you for providing us with this invaluable related information. My spouse and I are easily grateful, quite frankly the documents we needed.
ReplyDeleteSwedish Massage
This is great. I read this post and enjoyed a lot. Its too much informative and I want to keep it bookmark for future use. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteon site massages
Thanks for the information and links you shared this is so should be a useful and quite informative!
ReplyDeletesports medicine
I cannot stop myself to thank you for giving this info. Please keep sharing this.
ReplyDeletemassage therapist